neurologist in south australia who can treat OT

This is the "main" forum that contains new introductions and other topics. A place to talk about your experiences, thoughts and advice.

Moderator: gloria

Serena

neurologist in south australia who can treat OT

Post by Serena »

Is there anyone who can recommend an understanding neurologist in South Australia. I need to further consult with one as my condition has recently deteriorated. I did have a brillliant consultant but she has had to close her practice due to ill health. I was referred to one who did not really believe OT existed and that was a blow to my confidence and my pocket as the gap fee was $300.
Hope someone around Adelaide area has had some good neurological treatment experiences!
gloria

Re: neurologist in south australia who can treat OT

Post by gloria »

Serena: Sorry I'm late in responding to your request about finding a neurologist in South Australia......although we have given some funding money thru NORD to the Muscular Research Institution in Perth, Western Australia I do not know of any insititutions in your area. However, I have two suggestions that might help you , (1) call the institution I just mentioned and ask it they know any neurologist in your area, (2) since you are registered on the website we have a number of registered members on the site from Australia...go to Forum, Log in, then go to the Member List, there are 39 pages of members and if you scan thru them you might find someone that has posted their location in Australia near you that you will be able to e-mail and ask if they can suggest a neurologist in your area. Good luck, Gloria
Serena

Post by Serena »

Thanks Gloria,
I will make further enquiries.
Marcia

Post by Marcia »

Hi Serena I too have O.T I live in Adelaide I have not yet found a Doctor I can recommend. I am having test at the Flinders Medical Center I am hopeful some good will come of it . Maybe you have already found a good doctor I hope so Kind Regards Marcia my email mar.dell@bigpond.net.au