Thoughts questions, and feedback on surveys from The OT Survey Team
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:35 am
Do any or some with orthostatic tremors also deal with tinnunitis
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:45 pm
Yes I do,,however, I have had it for years before OT so I'm not sure there is a connection. Being on clonazepam has helped considerably.
My ent had always told me that there was nothing to do for tinnunitis!
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:43 pm
Yes. I have had Tinnitus for years, years before my OT Dx so I doubt if there is a connection. Good luck.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 pm
- Location: Central Interior, british Columbia,Canada
I developed tinnitus in January.It is in the left ear, it is a pulsatile throbbing that correlates with the heartbeat. My blood pressure and pulse are fine, I have no carotid bruits, so know it's not cardiac related.
I wonder if it is a component of pots.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 8:21 pm
- Location: TN
Yes, I have had tinnitus for over a year. I do try to deal with it although it can be annoying at times.