Information regarding OT meeting and Research - Omaha 2017 - who to contact

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin

Information regarding OT meeting and Research - Omaha 2017 - who to contact

Post by admin »

Information regarding OT meeting and Research - Omaha 2017

As we advised in our year end letter, Dr. Diego Torres-Russotto and his team from the Nebraska Medical Facility will be conducting their 3rd research studies this September 25 – 29, 2017 in Omaha, Nebraska.

Just to confirm also – all expenses regarding travel, hotel and meals are the responsibility of the person attending.
There is no charge and no expense for participating in the research.

Anyone that is interested in receiving information on this can now send in this information to one of the 3 following OT helpers:

Name -
Complete address -
Home phone number if applicable -
Cell phone number if applicable -
Email address -

If your LAST name starts with the following letter of the alphabet send to the following email address:

A-H - contact Jane – jcqv333@gmail.com

I - P - contact Nina – ndavis6@sbcglobal.net

Q-Z - contact Mary- marygorski@comcast.net

PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL THIS REQUIRED INFORMATION IS SENT AS WE ASKED.
If you know at this point that you are definitely planning on attending regardless of whether you are accepted into the research, you can advise your contact person of this.

This will then be sent on to Dr. Diego Torres-Russotto who will respond eventually. Everything involving the research was thoroughly explained prior to people attending in the past and I am sure this will happen again.
Myself, or other OT people helping me do not know any details of the research so cannot answer any questions regarding it.

The main thing is that you will now be in the system and receive information as soon as I receive it.

It is also important though to keep in touch with our website – www.orthostatictremor.org as we will be putting all information on this website. Eventually, as more details are known, we will also be in contact with you directly.

Dr. Torres-Russotto has also advised that they are planning on holding a symposium one afternoon during the week for all OT patients and their partners if they wish to attend – more on this to follow.

As with prior research held in Omaha, we will be organizing some OT social functions that you will be advised of once more info is known.

The last 2 times we all stayed at the same hotel and more info will follow on this also. Many positive comments were received on everything. Dr.
Torres-Russotto and his large team who put on this research did a fabulous job last time and we are looking forward to meeting him again and hopefully gaining some insight and answers! They are obviously very dedicated to helping!