Mini OT meeting in Bray, Ireland

Moderator: admin

Meem

Re: Mini OT meeting in Bray, Ireland

Post by Meem »

Hi everyone who attended the meeting in Bray, and my apologies for not posting sooner. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the other OT'ers and all present. One could not have met a nicer group of people. We had great fun and I certainly learnt a lot, especially from Anne.I intend to try the treatment which helped her so much as conventional treatment has not worked for me.I think we should form an Irish group and arrange to meet on a regular basis, especially if we can find any others to join our group.Thanks everyone. Mich
gloria

Post by gloria »

Hi! Ann, Catherine, Adriane, Mich & Meem: Just curiously anxious to hear if and when and how you all are doing about trying Ann's homeopathic approach to challenge our miserable OT?
Hoping for good news, Gloria
Meem

Post by Meem »

Hi Gloria

I haven't as yet done anything about the Homeopathic treatment as recommended by Anne as I am still researching the subject, also I have been very busy with other matters. However I shall let you know as soon as I have any news.

Thanks for your enquiry

Regards

Mich (meem)
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi Gloria
Sorry for delay in responding to your message. Like Micheline I too have being doing some research to see if I could find someone closer to home who could give the same help with homeopathy and energy medecin which Golfnut got help from but unfortunately most homeopaths I have contacted seem to be more interested in selling their "cure all" medicines without any understanding of the condition they are dealing with.
. However the search will continue and I will let you know if anything comes from it - I have a feeling that a cure is just around the corner - maybe a drug used to treat something else and by coincidence also cures OT - just as many other drugs have done .

Living in hope and many thanks for your interest in our Mini Meeting

Go n-eiri an bother leat

Catherine
golfnut

Post by golfnut »

Hi all - imagine it's 10 year's since the mini meet in Ireland. Time flies...
I'd really like to travel back, I have great memories of friendship and golf and good food.

Are you still around? Catherine, Meem, adrianoconnor?