UPDATE ON RESEARCH PROJECT

Information about OT Research and how to donate towards OT Research.

Moderator: gloria

Lake of the Woods

UPDATE ON RESEARCH PROJECT

Post by Lake of the Woods »

Hello everyone,
I had emailed NORD to get a current update on what is happening with our research project and I am copying the reply to you as received. As soon as I hear anything more I will advise immediately. I am assuming MAC is Medical Advisory Committee.

We have just received all of the full proposals for the RFPs, and are making arrangements to have them delivered to NORD's MAC before this week is out. In general, we try to give our MAC approximately 6-8 weeks to review and score all of the full proposals. Then, we hold a teleconference with our MAC in which they discuss -- with each other -- the proposals, how/why they scored each one in a particular way, etc., and during that teleconference, the award recipients are determined.

We then formally obtain NORD's Board of Director's approval (can take ~ two - three days), then we notify the researchers -- and then we can notify you!

So, I am thinking that the final determinations will be made, and your group will be advised of your award recipient, some time in early-mid April.

Keep in touch with the forum!

Peggy
Betty

Re: UPDATE ON RESEARCH PROJECT

Post by Betty »

Good morning Peggy,

Thanks for the latest update; I know we are all eager to finally have a group take on our problem ~ OT.

I will be checking back from time to time.

Betty