how to view the latest posts, registering problems, change the type size.... etc.
By gloria
If you are new to the forum, please feel free to look around, this is your forum to discuss OT. Read some of the posts and click on the link below to post a quick welcome on the discussion titled:

‪click on this link

YOUR FIRST POST:

1. Look for the button labeled "Post Reply" on the discussion page (‪New to the forum? post a quick introduction, click on this link).

2. You can just say hello, and if possible mention how long it has been since you were diagnosed. And, how long you have had symptoms of OT. If you have not been diagnosed at this point, you can still say hello and discuss your thoughts and OT.

3. Where were you diagnosed?

4. If you know how your doctor diagnosed you as having OT, for example… your doctor used an EMG, or stethoscope etc., please post this too.

5. Feel free to discuss anything that is on your mind, it's likely that someone else may have been thinking about the same thing :)

Starting a NEW TOPIC discussion:

If you want to start a new topic, click on any of the existing categories such as:
"OT- DISCUSSION, Questions, Thoughts and Advice" or "OT- "THINGS" that help". When you are inside of a category you will see a button labeled "NEWTOPIC", click on this button to discuss something new.

We're very glad that you have joined the OT community.

gloria

IMPORTANT: This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. Much of this information is from members similar to yourself. What works for one person may not be appropriate for another, therefore, the information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. ALWAYS consult with a medical professional before making any decisions about treatments etc.
Dark Chocolate

Hi ! All: Here is something that you might find […]

I live in a state where there is no other person, […]

Hi Serena I too have O.T I live in Adelaide I have[…]

I also applied for Social Security Disability Bene[…]

2017 Omaha OT Meeting and Research