Hi Vanna and Mark -
If you are logged in you have access to all areas of the forum. Since you have posted here with your usernames then you are logged in. When you sign in with your username and password, check the box that says "Keep me logged in" this will extend the time you are are logged in. Although, at some point you will need to sign in again. When this happens you will be simply be asked to login.
Confirming that you are logged in is different for desktop computers and mobile devices:
Desktop or laptop
- your name appears the upper right of the screen. It would say - Welcome "yourname". You are not logged in if you see "Create account - Login"
Mobile device such as a cell phone or tablet
you would click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top that symbolize a compressed menu. If you find your name then you are logged in, if not then you would see "Create account - Login"
To see the members list, as mentioned above you would need to be logged in. The depending upon how you view the website, mobile or computer the way you access it is slightly different.
The easiest way would be to first make sure that you are logged in then click on this link - Members
Here is the sequence for the mobile device.
• select the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right for the drop down menu
• you should see - Welcome "your name", if it says "login" or "Create account" then you are not signed in.
• choose "Forum" from the menu
• then choose "Members"
To see the members list on a desktop or laptop:
• first make sure the you see your name in the upper right of the screen - Welcome "yourname".
• click on "Forum"
• then choose "members" from the drop down window