how to view the latest posts, registering problems, change the type size.... etc.
I have no idea how to log in and give my location informtion. It's totally confusing to me. Isn't there a general area to log in to write to you or make a general statement without replying to someone's comments? I don't get this website at all and thing it needs to be simplified.
Kathy/Florida
Hi Kathy,
I have no idea how to log in and give my location informtion. It's totally confusing to me. Isn't there a general area to log in to write to you or make a general statement without replying to someone's comments? I don't get this website at all and thing it needs to be simplified.
Kathy/Florida
Sorry that the forum is confusing, we use the most widely used forum software. We've tried other software and they have not been as secure which led to problems with people posting "not good things". I'm sure that after some time it will become more familiar.

I'll try to answer some of your questions:
I have no idea how to log in and give my location informtion.
1. It appears that you have already been able to successfully login to the forum, so you are half way there. Once you are logged in you will see "Logout [Kathy]" in the upper right of the page just below the search field.

login info: Login to the forum with your username and password (or register first if you aren't), both of these buttons can be found in the upper right of the screen under the search area.

2. click on this > link < and in the field labeled Location: add your information and then click on the submit button
> Isn't there a general area to log in to write to you or make a general statement without replying to someone's comments?
Yes, instead of clicking on reply you want to choose "New Topic" which is usually at the top of the category/forum that you find the messages:

I hope this helps.

regards, admin

> Would this messaging system not be the same a[…]

Breast MRI problems

Yes, I have actually "frozen" at one of […]