how to view the latest posts, registering problems, change the type size.... etc.
Hello,Carol: I'm pleased your neurologist suggested that you join our OT Community of fellow OT persons. The contributing stories from all our OT friends has been very important to all in confirming life's OT journey as well as sharing coping skills. Please keep us updated and share any questions or thoughts you might have. Thanks, Gloria
Went daranth valley hos 19/3/15 saw Dr Fernandez register Dr paul did not have my results so had to phone up sidcup when Dr Paul found I did have pots she got Dr Fernandez who did more tests and videod my legs tremor did not give me anything until they write to my doctor said they would start me of on clonazepam low dose ,in mean time I am trying herbal see how I go :?:
Hello, My name is George and I live in Florida. I was first diagnosed with atril fribulation and given Metoperol. Then my condition worsened. I changed physcians and was given Flecainade.
Since taking these medications, my tremors have worsened. I'm looking for a doctor that treats OT as I'm certain that my tremors are orthostatic. If I get up from sitting, my legs begin to shake violently and I often fall. It's like being in an earthquake. It lasts for 7-10 seconds and then it's over. I am now searching for a doctor that isn't booked up to April and is relatively close by.
Thanks for any input you may have in treating this rare condition.
George.
Hello George: [quote] If I get up from sitting, my legs begin to shake violently and I often fall. It's like being in an earthquake. It lasts for 7-10 seconds and then it's over.} ???????

I hope you find a neurologist who can correctly diagnosis your symptom. If this neurologist thinks your problem is OT you will probably be given a EMG to help determine if it is. Please keep us posted, Gloria

Thank you, lindainnd, for your response regarding […]

Permanent placement of Spinal cord Stimulator was […]

Florida clinical trial

Warren : Thank-you for giving your continuing up[…]

Hi Mike, I contacted them also and got the same re[…]

2017 Omaha OT Meeting and Research