Multi-Drug Interaction Checker - WebMD

This is a forum for "things"- cane/chairs, books, specialized luggage.... anything that has helped, and what hasn't. Add your own tips and reviews.

Moderator: gloria

admin
Site Admin

Multi-Drug Interaction Checker - WebMD

Post by admin »

Q: What is an interaction?

A: When certain medicines are taken together, an unintended reaction may occur. This is called an interaction. For example, one medicine may cause side effects that create problems with other medicines. Or one medicine may make another medicine stronger or weaker.

WebMD has an "Interaction Checker" on their website that allows you to enter medications and see if they do interact. Most pharmacies and doctors check, but what if different pharmacies or doctors are involved?

http://bit.ly/webMD_interactionChecker

It's IMPORTANT to read the disclaimer on the WebMD interaction checker.-

DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This tool may not cover all possible drug interactions. Please check with a physician if you have health questions or concerns. Although we attempt to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no guarantee is made to that effect.
#Indiana#

Re: Multi-Drug Interaction Checker - WebMD

Post by #Indiana# »

I like drugs.com . I use it for checking all my medicines for interactions.