This is a forum for "things"- cane/chairs, books, specialized luggage.... anything that has helped, and what hasn't. Add your own tips and reviews.

Moderator: gloria

By gazunni
Does anyone else have any experience with a Keto lifestyle and the reduction of tremors. My tremors seemed to have become less since I have been on Keto. I have lost 85 pounds in 6 months. Keto is said to help to create a better balance in the brain between glutamate and GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). Gabapentin simulates the effects of GABA which acts as a calcium channel blocker.
It may just be worth a try for those that have tried everything else.
I am only speaking from my personal experience and have no medical experience, but like others, the collective sum of our experience sometimes drives towards a solution in the medical community.
I don’t think anyone checks this forum very often because when you post you often don’t get replies. I did Keto last year for about a month & did notice a small improvement in the OT but also improvement in joint soreness & movement in general. Do you think your large weight loss is a factor too? Anything improving your general health would help I would think.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]