Cannabis Oil

This is a forum for "things"- cane/chairs, books, specialized luggage.... anything that has helped, and what hasn't. Add your own tips and reviews.

Moderator: gloria

tropokaty

Cannabis Oil

Postby tropokaty » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Has anyone that lives in a medical marijuana state ever tried cannabis oil for OT? I have heard it works well for MS & seizures.
ivant65

Re: Cannabis Oil

Postby ivant65 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:17 pm

yes, it worked for me, after watching the rick simpson story,(good read ) I decided to try it, I had to buy cannabis and make it myself, it worked awesome, have to eat a little before bed.
while lying in bed I would get the sensation of blood running down my legs, like veins opening, not a bad sensation, but interesting, do we have blood restriction in our legs, . it worked great, 10 being normal I was eight at least, for a month until it ran out.
purchased oil on line but was not the same, so I'm back to normal, too expensive too make my self.
maybe the other oil I tried was a different strain.

ivant65
tropokaty

Re: Cannabis Oil

Postby tropokaty » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:32 pm

I am going to try this..will let you know what happens. I have heard that much of the oil you order online is not up to standards. Someone is making the RS oil for me. Only 1 person replied is no one else interested in this possibility?

Return to “OT- "THINGS" that help”