Fluorescent Lighting

This is the "main" forum that contains new introductions and other topics. A place to talk about your experiences, thoughts and advice.

Moderator: gloria

Theresaann

Fluorescent Lighting

Post by Theresaann »

Has anyone else noticed that the tremors are worse in stores, function halls, etc., that use fluorescent lighting??? Or is this my imagination?
adrianoconnor

Re: Fluorescent Lighting

Post by adrianoconnor »

Hi Theresaann. I have never given florescent light any though. But thinking about it, I never feel too good in a large store. So maybe you have a pint.
Changing the subject. I do notice that a lot of the post on the OT website tend to be a little dated. I think I joined about six years ago. When I was diagnosed with OT I was given Gabapentin. This made me light headed and giddy and did nothing for my condition so I stopped taking it. The giddiness has continued and got worse. As a result I have not seen a neurologist in some years and do not take any medication.
Getting back to the website. It is great when you first join and realize how good it is to share our condition with others.(thanks to Gloria)
But I think after trying all sorts of remedies you begin to lose heart and I think this why postings become a bit stale. My personal hope is that some one with OT will be treated for some other condition and find the medication/treatment fixes the OT. You have to dream, it's about all with got.
Best wishes Adrian O'Connor, Ireland
adrianoconnor

Post by adrianoconnor »

Hi Theresaann. I have never given florescent light any though. But thinking about it, I never feel too good in a large store. So maybe you have a pint.
Changing the subject. I do notice that a lot of the post on the OT website tend to be a little dated. I think I joined about six years ago. When I was diagnosed with OT I was given Gabapentin. This made me light headed and giddy and did nothing for my condition so I stopped taking it. The giddiness has continued and got worse. As a result I have not seen a neurologist in some years and do not take any medication.
Getting back to the website. It is great when you first join and realize how good it is to share our condition with others.(thanks to Gloria)
But I think after trying all sorts of remedies you begin to lose heart and I think this why postings become a bit stale. My personal hope is that some one with OT will be treated for some other condition and find the medication/treatment fixes the OT. You have to dream, it's about all with got.
Best wishes Adrian O'Connor, Ireland
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »