how many of you have leg rigidity with your OT? found any medication that works?

This is the "main" forum that contains new introductions and other topics. A place to talk about your experiences, thoughts and advice.

Moderator: gloria

SBMum

how many of you have leg rigidity with your OT? found any medication that works?

Post by SBMum »

My OT started with just tremors in my legs - over the past 7 years, it has progressed to my having very rigid legs which pretty much prevents my walking. It feels like my legs are 2 thick wooden stilts. Has anyone found anything (medical or alternative) that helps with the leg spasms and leg rigidity? I have tried every medication out there (I think) and the side effects are all debilitating. The only medication that works which I came across "accidentally" after I was in a car accident is Norco or Vicodin - it's "not supposed to work" I've been told, but it does. Unfortunately, we moved to Canada and it's not available here.
so any suggestion for meds that might work with the leg spasms and rigidity would be most welcome.