Periodic Symptoms

This is the "main" forum that contains new introductions and other topics. A place to talk about your experiences, thoughts and advice.

Moderator: gloria

Karkelly

Periodic Symptoms

Post by Karkelly »

Has anyone experienced the symptoms of OT coming and going? I have been having tremors for more than a year, but I noticed they didn't happen all the time, so I just thought I was getting older or out of shape, so I didn't think too much about it. Over the last few months the symptoms were continous and appeared to be getting worse, so I finally decided to go to a doctor. I was diagnosed immediately with OT and am still completing a series of tests my doctor requested. But the last month I haven't been shaking at all, so now I'm wondering if I'm imagining all of this. Obviously, I'm still waiting for the official diagnosis, but was just curious if anyone knows if these symptoms come and go?
Nin

Re: Periodic Symptoms

Post by Nin »

I have days when it's worse and other days that aren't so bad. I've never had them go away completely. But anything is possible I suppose as so little is known of the cause of OT.
gloria

Post by gloria »

Normally OT is progressive rather than stop and go. What did your doctor have to say ????? Also have you received conformation yet from your tests that you have OT? Gloria
Karkelly

Post by Karkelly »

I haven't told the doctor yet because I haven't finished the test and gone for the follow up. Guess I will wait for all the test results. Thank you.