What can I/we do to help raise awareness of OT?

This is the "main" forum that contains new introductions and other topics. A place to talk about your experiences, thoughts and advice.

Moderator: gloria

Tigermoth

What can I/we do to help raise awareness of OT?

Post by Tigermoth »

Forgive me, please if you have already debated this topic. And this site is so brilliant and informative. Lifesaver, actually!

They have a campaign on for Cancer Research on the TV in the UK at the moment saying 'Cancer can be the loneliest place'. But for cancer sufferers there are great teams of well-funded people who care and are informed. We do not have that.

What would be productive to do for OT? As we are such a tiny minority it would be unrealistic to expect the same kind of 'appeal'. But maybe communications to front-line practitioners themselves via the teaching institutions? Dunno.

Sometimes useful to have a 'newbie' around the place to ask slightly obvious ( and possibly annoying) questions.
So hoping this is a useful thread.
gardenwoman

Re: What can I/we do to help raise awareness of OT?

Post by gardenwoman »

Hello, here is an opportunity for all of us living in ENGLAND UK The neurological alliance is doing a survey which will include OT of course. So please consider completing it and putting "on the map" so to speak. http://www.neural.org.uk/campaigning/ma ... audit-2016 .