Pod Cast from Canada's Currant Posted on Facebook

This is the "main" forum that contains new introductions and other topics. A place to talk about your experiences, thoughts and advice.

Moderator: gloria

annettarn

Pod Cast from Canada's Currant Posted on Facebook

Post by annettarn »

Hi OT friends,
This morning I posted the link to the podcast about our Omaha Study experience and the information they included about how rare our disease is. I think if enough of us sign on to facebook and find each other there, our stories will go out to a wider web of people who have no idea what OT is, and how we suffer with this.

We can link up together by just looking for our names on Facebook, once you join, no cost, and your friends and it you want their friends can see what we post. We use the OT resourc :P e, but if you don't know about it, or are interested because it doesn't affect you directly, people don't. I am a member and have been sharing pictures with family members and keeping in touch with old friends.

Once you join look up people you know, like me; Annetta Muir. If we all do this the word of OT can be passed around and we can direct them to sites with more information. I will be looking for you to join and spread the word.

We can also have our own group of friends listed if you put it on your profile.

I think it is a good idea and thanks for your considering it, Love Annettta Muir