Meeting Gloria!

This is the "main" forum that contains new introductions and other topics. A place to talk about your experiences, thoughts and advice.

Moderator: gloria

Betty

Meeting Gloria!

Post by Betty »

Hello!

I happened to be in the right place at the right time and as fate would have it, my husband and I recently had the pleasure of meeting Gloria and her husband and spending an afternoon with them.

Gloria was very informative, shared information she has gathered and more of her experiences regarding different medications. We spoke mainly of Neurontin because that was the next medication on my list to try. Since my neurologist has never seen another person with OT other than me, he is learning along with me, what to take and how to take it.

Gloria was very helpful in suggesting how I might start. She suggested I check with my doctor, which I did and I have started Neurontin. Now I must wait and see if and how it will work ~ I am hoping for good results.

Each and every one of you would absolutely LOVE her and I am sure you would tell her, as I did, how much her websit has helped all of us.

She is a lovely, small blonde lady with sparkling blue eyes and a beautiful smile. She is soft spoken and very knowledgeable. I told her, because of her websits, she has given us a voice and a way to communicate with others; all of our stories are much the same.

So, to you Gloria, I say THANK YOU for your website; it has given all of us a way to share our experiences with others. I hope we meet again!

Betty
gloria

Post by gloria »

Betty:

It was really nice meeting with you also, thanks for the kind words. Meeting with another person that has OT is a very special experience.
Gloria (" old blue eyes" )
Betty

Meeting Gloria!

Post by Betty »

Gloria:

I can definitely say you are NOT "old blue eyes", you are "sparkling blue eyes"; and I must agree with you, it IS a very special experience to meet someone else who has OT. You feel you are not so alone.

Betty