Search found 2 matches

by Darlene
Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:59 pm
Forum: OT- DISCUSSION, Questions, Thoughts and Advice.
Topic: orthostatic-tremor-reversed-paleo-diet
Replies: 18
Views: 12273

Re: orthostatic-tremor-reversed-paleo-diet

I don't know how meat is produced in other countries, but in North America the commercial meat industry is a nightmare. Beef growth is accelerated with antibiotics and growth hormones and they are fattened up on gmo corn. So if you decide to try out this diet, please consider carefully where your me...
by Darlene
Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 pm
Forum: OT- DISCUSSION, Questions, Thoughts and Advice.
Topic: Stiffness
Replies: 13
Views: 8683

Re: Stiffness

Hi DiDi I haven't posted here before although I've been lurking about reading posts for about a month. The "wobbly head" was the first symptom I had, long before my legs started shaking. At first it was only once in awhile, then kept getting worse. It got so bad I couldn't drive on the fre...